How To Minimize The Level Of Plagiarism In Your Dissertation
If you write other people’s ideas or work on your own thesis, then it will come into plagiarism. The biggest problem in writing the thesis is to write your thesis free from the plagiarism. Most of the students don’t know how to create their own original and unique content. When you are going to write a thesis, then it is necessary for you that your thesis should be free from the plagiarism. In this article, we will provide you some tips in order to save yourself from the plagiarism.
- 1)Try to know what constitutes plagiarism
- No doubt, plagiarism is a big threat for your thesis. This is why, getting dissertation help from a suitable writing company is necessary. If you want to get rid of plagiarism in your thesis, then first of all, you will need to know how plagiarism occurs. The main cause of plagiarism is the use of other people’s ideas and words without giving them any credit. Sometimes, we think that if we write a specific text just by changing the few words in our thesis, then our thesis will be free from the plagiarism. In this way, you can’t save your thesis from the plagiarism. In this regard, it is necessary for you to provide the reference from where you have used this concept.
- 2)Know what your professor will look for
- As we know that this is the age of internet and technology. Internet and technology has made everything easier for us. If you want to check the plagiarism in any thesis, then there are a lot of software that will tell you either there is plagiarism in your thesis or not. Before the internet and technology, your professor also caught the plagiarism in your thesis. In this regard, if you want to minimize the level of plagiarism in your thesis, then you should try to know that what your professor will look for in your thesis.
- 3)Try to know how anti-plagiarism programs work
- If your supervisor uses web-based anti-plagiarism service, then you should try to know those sources which are not available on the internet. In this way, there is possibility that you will be able to save yourself from the plagiarism. Mostly the plagiarism occurs due to the following reasons;
- a)Most of the students try to use the word strings from the internet
- b)Most of the students try to copy the data from the past papers, thesis or articles
- c)Cut and paste
- All of these things come into the plagiarism.
- 4)Some additional tips to minimize the plagiarism in your thesis
- a)If you are using the data from a particular source, then it is also necessary for you to provide the reference of this source. When you will provide the reference of this source, then it means that you are acknowledging that you have used this particular source in order to get the data.
- b)Try to use your own words, and moreover, these words should be written in your own style.
- c)You should also try to organize and structure the work in your own way.